Sustainable Business Management (formerly Green Management)
Students in the Honours Society, Culture and Environment program are eligible to enrol in a graduate certificate in Sustainable Business Management through an articulation agreement with Conestoga College (Brantford Campus).
How it Works
- Eligible students will have completed a minimum of 10.0 credits that must include:
- CT210, CT215 and OL140
- and earned a minimum GPA of 5.0 in Honours SCE and 5.0 overall.
- It is strongly recommended that students complete these additional courses prior to attending Conestoga College in order to meet prerequisites and graduation requirements for senior level courses in Year 4:
- BF190, BF199, BF290, BF299, CT100, CT120, CT280 and 2.0 additional CT courses.
- Normally during the third year of the SCE program, students will complete the requirements for the Sustainable Business Management certificate through Conestoga College. Students who earn 70% or better in their Conestoga courses will receive 4.5 senior miscellaneous credits towards their Laurier BA.
- Students may also consider completing 0.5 credit from the SCE program during the Winter term of the Conestoga Sustainable Business Management Certificate.
- CT415 is required in Year 4.
- Students who have completed the post-graduate certificate in Sustainable Business Management may be interested in completing the following environmentally-focused courses in Year 4 of the Honours Program:
- CT302, CT312 and CT340.
How to apply
- Make an Academic Advising Appointment to ensure you meet the prerequisites for the program.
- Complete the Student Declaration of Third-Year Specialization form and submit to your Laurier program office.
- Apply to the Green Management program online through the Ontario College Application Service.
- Complete the Green Management courses in Year 3 and earn a minimum average of 70%.
- Upon completion of the program, arrange for your transcripts to be sent to Laurier.