Student Laptop Loaner Program
ICT has 10 Dell Latitude 3460 laptops available for loan. Eight are available from our ICT Service Desk in the Concourse in Waterloo (1E4C x4357), and two are available from the U-Desk Brantford located at the Student Centre (First Floor - 103 Darling Street x5712). The hours of the U-Desk Brantford are Monday to Friday, 10 am to 4 pm.
Laptop Loaner Policies
- A laptop may be borrowed by Laurier students, both part time and full time, undergraduate and graduate, with a valid OneCard.
- A loan period for all laptops and appropriate accessories is 14 days (including weekends).
- Equipment can be re-borrowed again by a patron, if there is a minimum of two accessories in stock. You may return and re-borrow the same item a maximum of one time.
- Equipment must be returned in-person within the operating hours of the ICT Service Desk.
- Staff will verify that the equipment and accessories have been returned.
- There will be overdue fines of $5 per hour if equipment is returned late up to a maximum of $650.
- Items that are returned damaged will be the responsibility of the student and the student will be charged the cost of the repair or full replacement cost of laptop ($1000).
- Items that are not returned will be the responsibility of the student and the student will be charged the full replacement cost of the laptop ($1000).