Residence Parking Permit Application Form (Waterloo)
Note: This form is closed until early June, 2017. For additional information, contact email@example.com.
Complete this form to apply for a student residence parking pass at the Laurier Waterloo campus. This application form is only for a student residence 24-hour parking permit.
The application deadline is July 22, 2016 at 4:30 p.m. Applications can be submitted after the deadline; however, permit allocation will be based upon availability.
If the number of parking applications exceeds the number of parking spaces available, permits will be allocated on a lottery basis by Parking and Transportation Resources.
Students who receive a parking permit will be contacted through their Laurier student email account by early August with further details.
- There is no on-campus parking for residence students, students will be issued a red, green or blue parking permit, which corresponds to the parking lot closest to their residence.
- All permits are lot specific, meaning only valid in the lot they have been assigned to.
- All vehicles parking on Wilfrid Laurier University property must have a valid permit displayed.
- All vehicles parked on campus may be ticketed, regardless of whether the vehicle is registered to a permit.
- Tickets issued to a vehicle are the responsibility of the student.
- Ignoring parking tickets may result in your vehicle being towed from Laurier property and/or a hold on your student account.
For full details on parking permit regulations and guidelines, see Student Parking Permits.