Skip to main content

Override Forms

If you want to take a course that restrictions prevent you from taking, you can request permission by speaking to your academic advisor or by completing the appropriate form below.

Note: Confirm the faculty to which your program belongs to ensure you are using the correct form.

Campus Override Forms

Program and Course Override Forms

Course Overload Forms