Once registered with the Accessible Learning Centre (ALC), you’ll have access to our assistive technology labs. Our labs offer students registered with the ALC a place to:
- Explore how equipment and software might assist learning;
- Get tutorials and tips on software and devices;
- Get help with problems with software or devices; and
- Borrow equipment and software.
- WaterlooWATClick this tab to view content pertaining to Waterloo
- BrantfordBRANTClick this tab to view content pertaining to Brantford
Waterloo Campus Assistive Technology Lab
On the Waterloo campus, our ScotiaBank Assistive Technology lab is located in the Arts Building, Rm. 2C7. The lab is open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Brantford Campus Assistive Technology Lab
On the Brantford campus, the Assistive Technology Lab is located at 97 Dalhousie St., Rm. 105. The lab is staffed Monday to Friday, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Extended hours will be granted to students upon registration.