Exams are managed by Laurier's Examinations, Scheduling and Booking Office, which is responsible for:
- The scheduling of final examinations;
- Deferred examinations approved by faculty petition committees;
- Classroom scheduling and booking for academic courses and events; and
- Exam computer card scanning.
The examination schedule is always posted in the fifth week of each 12-week term, and the third week in each six-week term.
- WaterlooWATClick this tab to view content pertaining to Waterloo
- BrantfordBRANTClick this tab to view content pertaining to Brantford
75 University Ave. W.
73 George St.