Skip to main content

Scholarships and Awards

There is extensive information on awards and funding at Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries. Graduate students should see Graduate Funding and Awards. You can also search for specific awards on LORIS. However, there are a number of awards and bursaries that are specifically for senior students in Biology programs.

If you would like to apply for one or more of these awards, see Applying for Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries.

Department of Biology Jobs

See Student Job Opportunities.

Contact Us:

Tanya Diriye, Senior Administrative Assistant

T: 519.884.0710 x2905
Office Location: Bricker Academic Building, Room BA401, Waterloo campus