Program Selection Form: Education, Music, Science, Lazaridis School of Business and Economics
Complete this form to request a program change for the 2017/18 academic year.
This program selection form can also be submitted if you wish to confirm an inactive term of study. This is applicable for an absense of registration from Laurier that is less than 18 months. For an absence that exceeds 18 months, submit the appropriate re-registration request form.
Prior to completing this form, review Changing Undergraduate Programs for full details on the program selection process and familiarize yourself with the following important information:
- Annually on Feb. 1, all registered students will be automatically confirmed in their current program of study for registration of the following academic year. If you are a current Year 1 student who has not declared an honours major or if you are a student who requires a program change, you may request the change on LORIS between March 1 and April 28. All current student records will be reviewed by Enrolment Services in May after winter term grades become available. Refer to your winter term academic progression decision on LORIS prior to your registration date.
- If you are unable to use LORIS for any reason or if the program you are requesting is unavailable on LORIS, submit this program selection form for review. Your record will be evaluated for program eligibility and you will be notified by email if you do not qualify; otherwise, refer to LORIS for updates to your program of study.
- Do not use this form for course registration (i.e. course numbers are not to be indicated on this form).
- A program (degree/major) cannot be changed for a term in which the deadline to add courses has passed; however, program changes can be accepted for an upcoming term.
- If departmental approval is required (for upper-year honours programs), forward an email demonstrating department approval to Jenna Taylor (Education, Lazaridis School of Business and Economics) or Bonnie Voisine (Faculty of Science, Faculty of Music).