Laurier Career Centre
It’s time to update your resumé.A targeted resumé is essential for an effective application to any type of job. We can help!
The Career Centre at Laurier has a vision that all students are engaged in career development as an integral part of the Laurier experience.
Six Facts About the Career Centre
- The Career Centre is here for students from all degrees and all programs, regular stream and co-op, full-time and part-time.
- The Career Centre helps students at all stages/years (from first year to final year, undergraduate and graduate, from "I know what I want to do with my career" to "I have no idea what I want to do with my career").
- The Career Centre is available in four locations and you are welcome to drop by any time.
- You should come to the Career Centre at some point during your time at Laurier for professional advice with your resumé.
- The Career Centre offers individualized service with professional staff.
- Services are free (paid in part by your comprehensive student services fee that is part of tuition) and you have lifetime access as a Laurier graduate.
We are committed to providing inclusive programs and services to all students and alumni. Contact us if you require accommodation for a disability.