Laurier Career Centre
The Career Centre at Laurier has a vision that all students are engaged in career development as an integral part of the Laurier experience.
Six Facts About the Career Centre
- The Career Centre is here for students from all degrees and all programs, regular stream and co-op, full-time and part-time.
- The Career Centre helps students at all stages/years (from first year to final year, undergraduate and graduate, from "I know what I want to do with my career" to "I have no idea what I want to do with my career").
- The Career Centre is available in four locations and you are welcome to drop by any time.
- You should come to the Career Centre at some point during your time at Laurier for professional advice with your resumé.
- The Career Centre offers individualized service with professional staff.
- Services are free (paid in part by your comprehensive student services fee that is part of tuition) and you have lifetime access as a Laurier graduate.
We are committed to providing inclusive programs and services to all students and alumni. Contact us if you require accommodation for a disability.