Programs and Services
Overview of Services
- Individual appointments for career advising, applying to further education, job search, resumé, cover letter, interview coaching, mock interviews.
- Drop-in hours for quick questions about resumé, cover letter, job search, interview or further education.
- Employer recruiting sessions.
- Career panels and networking events.
- Career, volunteer and further education fairs.
- Career planning, including specialized information for:
- Aboriginal students.
- International students.
- Students with disabilities.
- Queer students.
Do you want to learn more about a career field, establish your professional online profile and connect with professionals or alumni in your field? LinkedIn is the most widely respected professional social media sites available. LinkedIn allows you to establish a personal profile and to network virtually with the industry leaders, recruiters, and other professionals within a strictly career-relevant forum. In fact, many of the biggest companies in the world have representatives who post jobs exclusively on LinkedIn.
Join the Laurier Career Centre Group on LinkedIn to follow discussions, post questions, get career advice and interact with Laurier Career Centre staff.