Brantford Campus Advising
The undergrduate academic advisors at Laurier Brantford are here to help you reach your academic goals. We are committed to helping you navigate program and course requirements, and can assist you in creating an academic plan to meet your needs. Advisors are also able to help you research program possibilities and determine appropriate campus resources. We recommend that you visit an academic advisor at least once a year to ensure that you remain on track with your degree requirements.
Academic Advising Appointments
- Academic Advising Centre: Research Academic Centre East, room 132
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to noon; 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Drop In Hours: Our regular drop in hours run from October-December and from February-April every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00-3:30pm
- Appointments are 30 minutes in length.
- Students are advised to complete a program worksheet (check your program's progression requirements page) and have course selections ready prior to the appointment.
- Appointments are posted every Monday for the following week.
- Students who are in the BA/BEd program are advised to meet with Jamie-Lee Wheeler. If Jamie is not available please feel free to book with another available advisor.
- Appointments that are "grey" are already booked by another student.
Note: If you would like an advisor to check your course selections to ensure you are on track for graduation, an appointment is not necessary. Instead, submit the Graduation Check Form.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.