Lazaridis School of Business and Economics Advising
Academic advising is available to all students in the Lazaridis School of Business and Economics. Regular contact with an academic advisor, individuals who can assist you with developing and achieving meaningful educational and career goals, is recommended.
An academic advisor may assist you with:
- Developing your academic plan;
- Exploring the optimal program for you, including minors and options;
- Verifying that you are meeting program requirements in terms of course completion and grades;
- Clarifying academic regulations, policies and procedures;
- Discussing academic challenges;
- The petition process for exceptions to academic regulations; and
- Exploring and planning for graduate studies.
Note: Although academic advising is available to all students, it is solely the responsibility of students to ensure that they are properly registered and meet course requirements and the requirements of the program for which they are registered.
Lazaridis School Academic Advisors
The academic advising office is located in Lazaridis Hall, room LH2058. There are three advisors in the Lazaridis School of Business and Economics:
- Bethany Ankucza
- Amy Neufeld
At least one of the advisors is available on a drop-in basis from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
If you have a simple question, it is often easiest to be answered by email, via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com as appropriate. Ensure that you email from your Laurier email address and that you include your student number.