What is an Option?
An option is an enhanced minor that you can incorporate into your degree program. Options range from six to 10 courses and can be added to many of our programs.
Note: Some options are only available at our Brantford campus and some are only available at our Waterloo campus. Not all options can be added to every program.
- WaterlooWATClick this tab to view content pertaining to Waterloo
- BrantfordBRANTClick this tab to view content pertaining to Brantford
- Applied Digital
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Social Research
- Christian Studies and Global Citizenship
- Christian Studies and Global Song
- Community Engagement
- Entrepreneurship Core
- Environmental Science
- Finance and Accounting (available only to Honours BA Mathematics students)
- Film Production
- Intercultural Understanding
- International Policy
- Legal Studies
- Music and Cultural History
- Muslim Studies
- Professional Experience Program (available only to Computer Science and Computing and Computer Electronics students)
- Research Specialization (check to see if your program offers this option)
- Social Entrepreneurship