Skip to main content

Financial Aid

Students who reside in the province of Ontario may be eligible for government funding through the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP). The OSAP application is available online. Students with residency in other provinces/territories may be eligible to receive other provincial/territory funding.

Students with residency in the United States may be eligible for U.S. funding