Gendered and Sexual Violence Prevention and Support
Here you will find information and resources that are helpful to you as a survivor, as a person supporting a survivor, or as a member of the Laurier community who is looking to better understand gendered and sexual violence and your roles and responsibilities.
At Laurier, we are committed to fostering a university culture where:
- Gendered and sexual violence is unacceptable and is not tolerated;
- Survivors are believed and supported with compassion, dignity and respect;
- There are a range of supports available to survivors, which are responsive to their intersecting identities, lived experiences, and healing needs;
- All members of the university community have access to education about gendered and sexual violence; and
- Individuals and groups who commit acts of gendered and/or sexual violence are held accountable through university procedures that follow principles of fairness.