Skip to main content

Provincial and Territorial Funding

Students who are not considered residents of Ontario but who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or protected persons may be eligible for financial assistance from their provincial or territorial government.

To be eligible for government student aid funding or interest-free status on previous government loans you must be registered in a government aid approved program.    It is the student’s responsibility to ensure their application and all required documentation is submitted as required by the province/territory due dates. 

Province/Territory Financial Aid Form Completion

If you have forms required to be completed for your province/territory financial aid application to verify your enrolment please email the Laurier Financial Aid office from your email account and   include your province/territory name within the subject line of your email.

  • Ensure all student information is fully completed on your form prior to submission and attach all documentation to your email as a PDF document.   
  • Clearly indicate your student ID and province/territory within your email.
  • You must be fully registered before the Laurier Financial Aid office can complete your form.  
  • The Laurier Financial Aid office can only complete documents related to provincial/territorial financial aid programs.  All other verification of enrolment/form request must be completed through Service Laurier.