Withdrawal from Registration at Partner Institution

This form is for Joint Program Graduate Students looking to withdrawal from registration at partner institution.

Complete this form to withdraw from a graduate course in a joint program offered with the University of Waterloo and/or the University of Guelph (MES in Environmental Studies; MA/MSc/PhD in Geography; PhD in Global Governance; MA/PhD in History; PhD in Religious Studies) taken through the Ontario Visiting Graduate Student (OVGS) program.

If you drop a course at a host institution, it is your responsibility to make sure that the course is dropped in accordance with the deadlines at the host institution (e.g. before academic penalty is applied).