- Laurier’s Online Registration Information System (LORIS);
- Billing inquiries;
- Letters of permission to attend other universities;
- Obtaining academic transcripts and registration letters;
- University timetabling and room bookings;
- Applying to graduate;
- Final examination scheduling; and
- The release of student loans, scholarships and bursaries.
We are here to serve you and the university community with any issues pertaining to your academic records, financial account and financial aid through our one-stop centre: Service Laurier.
"Holds" are restrictions placed on your student record that prevent you from:
- accessing final grades
- adding or dropping courses
- registering in a future term
- verifying your enrolment
- receiving transcripts
Holds can be issued by your faculty, but are typically issued when you have failed to pay your tuition and fees by the deadline. To remove your hold immediately you would need to pay in-person at Service Laurier by debit or certified cheque. Alternatively, fees can be paid through online banking, but hold removal will only take place when the funds arrive at Laurier (approximately two to three business days). Overdue accounts may be referred to a collection agency.
Service Laurier is ready to help answer any questions that you have regarding tuition and fees, registration, ordering official documents, OSAP, and awards. Our advisors are ready to help, and we are backed by a team of experts to handle your toughest questions!
Would you like to visit Service Laurier, but are too busy to wait in line? Use our QuickQ to get in line virtually. By logging in to QuickQ you’ll add yourself to the line without even setting foot in Service Laurier. We’ll text you when your turn is coming up, and all you need to do is sign in at our check-in kiosk.