University Policies and Procedures
- Academic, Research and Non-Academic Misconduct: Academic dishonesty, fraud, misconduct and failure to respect the rights of others are all offences under this code.
- Research Ethics: Information on Laurier's policy on ethics review of research involving humans, including a link to the online research ethics board application system.
- Intellectual Property: Students who submit work to the university that is eligible for copyright protection, and which is submitted as a requirement of an academic program, are entitled to sole copyright ownership.
- Student Records and Privacy
- Academic Accommodation of Graduate Students with Disabilities
- Student–Advisor Discussion Checklist: This checklist provides a guide for discussing mutual expectations between a graduate student and advisor.