Purple leaf

Non-seminary students taking seminary courses

Laurier students can register for seminary courses through LORIS. Consult with your academic advisor to ensure courses will meet your program requirements.

Students outside of Laurier may register in one of three ways:

  1. If you are a graduate student enrolled at Conrad Grebel University College should contact the dean’s office for information about requesting a letter of permission for Theology (TH) subject courses.
  2. If you are a student at any other academic institution, follow the processes outlined on the enrolment services webpage.
  3. If you are not already enrolled at any other academic institution and are not interested in pursuing a diploma or degree program, you may apply for General Graduate Studies status. Please note that you will need to search "By Degree/Program" instead of "By Faculty" to find general graduate studies program.