Awards and Funding
- UndergraduateUGClick this tab to view content pertaining to Under Graduates
- GraduateGRADClick this tab to view content pertaining to Graduates
- Marjorie H. Brown Scholarship in Chemistry
- Elizabeth Dominik Szabo Award in Chemistry
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Undergraduate Student Research Awards (USRA): Students must access the NSERC e-portal to print a hard copy of the application. The completed application is to be submitted to Jane Davidson, administrative assistant, room N3013A.
Students are guaranteed a minimum level of support for two years from a combination of scholarship, teaching and research assistantships. For further information, see Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
- William Nikolaus Martin Science Scholarship: This scholarship is granted to outstanding students (domestic or international) who are entering the first year of study in the MSc Chemistry and Biochemistry program.
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS): The online application and instructions are available through Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- NSERC Master's: All the Tri-Council Scholarships for the Master's level are now harmonized and students can apply through NSERC's Research Portal.
- NSERC Doctoral: Alexander Graham Bell Canada Graduate Scholarships-Doctoral Program and NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships-Doctoral Program
Student Funding Support
The Faculty of Science Students’ Association (FOSSA) is a group of Faculty of Science students that aim to provide a diverse and enlightening experience to the Laurier science community. They offer funding, grants and scholarships, including research assistant scholarships, thesis poster funding and speaker series funding.