Skip to main content

Academic Advising

For general information about registration, prerequisites, changing programs, changing student status (i.e. part-time vs. full-time), or taking a course at another university, see/contact Enrolment Services or Academic Advising. For information specific to the Faculty of Science, see Science Academic Advising. If you have questions relating to Mathematics, contact:

If you would like to take more than 2.5 credits in one term, you will have to fill out the Mathematics Course Overload Request Form.

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us:

Roman Makarov, Department Chair

Office Location: LH 3054C