Senate Student Appeals Form

Please complete the Senate Student Appeals form if you are submitting an appeal to the Senate Student Appeals Committee (Senate SAC). Students may appeal to the Senate SAC a faculty council or petitions committee decision or a second (or subsequent) academic misconduct offence.

The Wilfrid Laurier Students' Union (WLUSU) Student Rights Advisory Committee offers support to students during the appeal process.

For any questions on how to submit an appeal, please contact: