Cross-Registration Form: Six Nations PolytechnicIf you are in Laurier's Bachelor of Social Work program, submit this form to cross-register for Six Nations Polytechnic (SNP) courses and to have this course work apply to your student record.
Regulations for cross-registration in SNP courses:
- Courses taken at SNP may not be used to meet residence requirements at Laurier.
- You must register, and pay all tuition and related fees, for SNP courses at Laurier.
- Add/drops for cross-registered courses must be submitted to Laurier and follow Laurier's add/drop deadlines.
- If an approved cross-registered course is cancelled by SNP, you must drop it from your Laurier record.
- All examination scheduling conflicts with cross-registered courses must be resolved at Laurier. Report exam conflicts to the Laurier exam scheduling staff.
- You must make requests for deferred examinations of cross-registered courses through SNP.
Once you have submitted this form, the course(s) will be added to your registration within three to five business days. It is your responsibility to monitor your LORIS account to ensure your course registration is accurately reflected.