Validators are the people responsible for approving or declining students’ requests for an activity to be added to their Co-Curricular Records (CCR). This individual is usually the student, staff or faculty member who oversees, co-ordinates or facilitates a particular activity (group, club, event, workshop etc.) and can verify the authenticity of a student request.
Your Job as Validator
- Make sure your club/activity members are aware they must add their activities for the whole academic year to their CCR between January and the end of March.
- Campus club presidents must provide their membership lists to to the Students’ Union VP: Clubs and Associations validator.
- Validators must compare the club member list to the pending validations for each club and accept or decline the requests.
- Finish validations for all clubs/activities by early April.
How to Validate a CCR Request
- Go to the Waterloo or Brantford Co-Curricular Record website.
- Student validators log in using your student ID and LORIS password. Staff validators log into the staff section using the first part of your wlu.ca email – “jsmith” and the designated CCR password.
- On the Home Dashboard click the purple “Co-Curricular Record” tab on the left.
- Select “View my Validations.” (Will say no pending validations if all validations are completed.)
- Select “Pending Requests.”
- Approve or decline each request.
For assistance, please contact email@example.com.