Tuition and Late Registration Fee Appeal Form: Undergraduate Studies
Students are held accountable for any tuition fees attributed to dropped course(s) or upon withdrawal from the university.
Students must complete this form if they wish to appeal the assessment of their tuition fees for dropped course(s) or fees incurred due to withdrawal from the university.
Fee appeals are subject to serious scrutiny prior to granting any student financial reimbursement. Do not complete this form unless your absence is the result of serious illness or extenuating circumstances and ensure your supporting documentation is sufficient or your appeal will be denied.
To facilitate the processing of the tuition fee appeal, official documentary evidence must be submitted. If you do not wish to submit your supporting documentation through this online form, documentation can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 519.884.8826, clearly marked "Tuition Fee Appeal." If your official documentation is on file at the university, it is your responsibility to request that the department forward documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are appealing your fees based on medical grounds, the official Supporting Medical Documentation Form must be completed by your attending physician (if not already on file with an approved university department) and returned as instructed on the form.
- Students are responsible for ensuring that their registration is complete and accurate. Tuition and late registration fee appeals will not be considered for any circumstance arising from an error on registration.
- Lack of attendance in a course(s) is insufficient grounds for a tuition appeal.
- Students are advised to pay their accounts in full so that interest charges do not accrue and access to LORIS is not denied. If your appeal is approved, these charges will be reversed; however, if your appeal is denied, interest charges will apply.
- For policies, procedures and deadlines, refer to Tuition and Fees.
- Review Tuition and Late Registration Fee Appeals for full details on the fee appeal process.
Note: No appeal will be considered after six months from the last day of the term to which the disputed charges apply.