Using the Co-Curricular Record Website
The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) website is accessed through different portals depending on campus.
Although this page covers the basic use of the site, our interactive tutorial will walk you through the CCR process in more detail and help you learn to use your CCR effectively.
Laurier Brantford students: Log in at lbstudentaffairs.ca.
Laurier Waterloo students: Log in at waterlooccr.mylaurier.ca.
You will need your student number and LORIS password (only use the first 8 characters of your LORIS password). If your login and password do not work, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adding an Activity
- Log in to your CCR account and click the purple “Co-curricular Record” tab on the left.
- Select “Add a Position to my Record.”
- Search for your activity or position and select from the suggestions. Alternatively, select by category and click “View Position.”
- Click “Add Position to my Co-Curricular Record.”
- You will be prompted to reflect on your involvement by identifying your learning outcomes. You can select up to five.
- Click “save.” Your activity will then be added to your CCR, pending approval from your validator.
- You can make changes if necessary until your validator has approved your activity.
The CCR is not retroactive so you must add activities during the same academic year in which you were involved. This encourages you to think critically and reflect on your involvement each year and ensures a timely and accurate validation process. The yearly deadline is March 31.
What if I can’t find the activity I participated in?
Activities may fail to appear on the CCR website for several reasons:
- The activity did not meet the inclusion criteria.
- The validator did not submit the activity to the database.
- The validator failed to validate activities from previous years.
If necessary, contact email@example.com for more information.
Printing Your Record
- Log in to your CCR account and click the purple “Co-Curricular Record” tab on the left.
- Optionally, you can select only certain activities to appear on your record, for instance to tailor your record to a specific job. Since all activities appear by default, click on the green checkmark in the “Show on Record” column to unselect an activity. This will not remove the activity from your record; only from the document to be printed.
- Click “Print Student Record.” This will result in a PDF file being downloaded to your computer. Print it out as you normally would.
Only activities that have been validated can be printed.
You can continue to access and print your CCR even after you have graduated but you will not be able to add or modify activities.