Skip to main content

Transcripts, Certificates and Official Documents

Wilfrid Laurier University has taken significant steps to ensure the safety of all students, staff and faculty as we work to do our part in the national and global effort to contain the spread of COVID-19. In response,  Laurier has temporarily shifted its operations to a virtual environment that will contribute to the continuity of operations, while limiting social contact and group gatherings. 



Looking for a 'Verification of Enrolment', 'Letter Request', 'Form Completion', or 'Transcript'?  Please review either the Verification of Enrolment or Transcript section!


Duplicate and Replacement Degrees

Did you lose your degree/diploma? Did you change your name and want your new name on your degree? Is a potential employer demanding an official copy? You can get a replacement or duplicate copy by filling out the Degree/Diploma Replacement or Duplicate Copy Request Form, paying the $38.00 fee, and submitting both to Enrolment Services.  Additional details are located on the form.


Name Change

Is the name in LORIS or on your Degree/Transcript/Confirmation of Enrolment incorrect? Please complete the appropriate form below to adjust your official legal name. Please note that official documentation is required and must be submitted through the form below (e.g. Birth Certificate, valid Passport, Marriage certificate, or name change document from the Ministry).