Skip to main content


There are two types of tax forms that you will find on LORIS: T2202A and your T4A. T2202A is your Tuition and Enrolment Certificate, and has all the information you need to submit based on your eligible tuition fees for the calendar year. A T4A slip is issued when a student receives a scholarship, bursary or fellowship.

All tax forms are issued by calendar year, and found on LORIS account under the "Student Services" tab, "Canadian Tax Forms." Make sure you disable your pop-up blocker when opening your tax forms as they will open in a new browser window. Your tax forms will always be under your LORIS account, even when you are no longer a student at Laurier.

For any questions you have about using these tax forms to prepare your return, refer to information provided by Canada Revenue Agency and/or a professional tax preparer.

Note: If you are expecting a T4 from Laurier for employment income, your T4 will be posted by Feb. 28, 2018. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your T4, contact