The OneCard is your multipurpose student photo identification card. It’s one of the most important pieces of identification you’ll have while at Laurier.
- Is like a debit card.
- Stores the money for your meal plan.
- Stores convenience dollars (which you can load onto your card at any time).
- Stores money for printing and vending machines.
- Lets you take books out at the library.
- Gives you access to Laurier’s Athletics Centre.
- Gives you access to other buildings and rooms on campus, such as computer labs.
- Is your bus pass (full-time students only).
- Saves you money: Residence meal plans are subject to HST exemptions as set out by Revenue Canada guidelines (Waterloo campus).
- Is flexible and convenient: You can personalize your meal plan by putting as much money as you want into your account.
- Is safe: If your card is lost or stolen, your account balance is protected from the time you report your card missing.
- Helps you budget: Keep track of how much you spend and on what.